Monday, June 27, 2011

Some things I can't avoid....

SHOPPING!!! or simply BUYING things for myself, for my family, for someone, etc. *big grin*

Yes! I am a typical woman. I get frustrated if I go home w/o something from a store especially when I go to malls. There's this big urge to buy!!! Shopaholic Me? Maybe! hehehe....Ok! Ok! I admit. I am a one of them!!! hihihi...It makes me happy going home with something new with me. Be it food (a take out), school supply (i.e. glue, paper or pen), an item for the kitchen or some bling bling or accessory for me!!! Weeee!!!!!
It's something only girls can understand. Sure, my girlfriends can so relate! :P

So for today, though I didn't visit the mall, I made another purchase from my office mate who sells accessories for women. I love trinkets...so it was an easy sale for my colleague when she showed me this:


Made some variations of shots from my iPhone Photo Apps: ^__^

Camera: Camera Plus
Effect:None

Camera: Diana
Lens: Classic Lomo
Frame: Fabric
Camera: Camera Plus
Effect: Sketch
Frame: Soft Edge

Camera: Diana
Lens: Classic Lomo
Frame: Fabric
Camera: Diana
Lens: God Father
Frame: Fabric

Wallet Damage: almost 11.5 USD
Happy Meter: 9

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails