GOD BLESS US ALL.
DATE: Sept. 17, 2014
What can fear do to us?
1. When fear seizes us, torments us and rule over ourselves, we become CAPTIVES.
2. Fear can take hold of a man and causes his life to be wasted (Psalm 78:33)
3. If he is “seized with great fear” (Luke 8:37), it can keep him from all God has for him.
The only kind of fear we are supposed to have is the fear of the Lord. (Luke 12:5) -But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.
When you have the fear of the Lord, God promises are:
1. Deliver you from your enemies (2Kings 17:39)
2. Protect you from evil (Proverbs 16:6)
3. Keep his eyes on you (Psalm 33:18)
4. Show you His mercy (Luke 1:50)
5. Give you riches and honor (Proverbs 22:4)
6. Supply everything you need (Psalm 34:9)
7. Reveal all you need to know (Psalm 25:14)
8. Bless your children & grandchildren (Psalm 103:17)
9. Give you confidence (Proverbs 14:26)
10. A satisfying life (Proverbs 19:23)
11. Longevity (Proverbs 10:27)
12. The desires of your heart (Psalm 145:19)
OTHER POWER TOOLS:
1. Psalm 56:3
When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
2. Psalm 34:7
The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him,
and he delivers them.
3. Psalm 34:4
I sought the LORD, and he answered me;
he delivered me from all my fears.
4. Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5. Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
6. Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?
7. Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,
but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
The bible said “Do not fear”, “Don’t be afraid”, “Fear not”, “ Fear no more” and the likes 365 times.
If there are 365 days in a year, God is telling us, reminding us not to fear each day.