Saturday, February 4, 2012

Perspective 04: Brushing

At 6 months, Jared starts teething and now at 7 months and 1 week old, his teeth are midway visible. His pedia recommended to brush his teeth as early as now to avoid having tooth decay. Dra. N prescribed a toothpaste that is Fluoride Free to avoid Dental Fluororis - is a developmental disturbance of dental enamel caused by excessive exposure to high concentrations of fluoride during tooth development. The risk of fluoride overexposure occurs between the ages of 3 months and 8 years. In its mild forms (which are its most common), fluorosis often appears as unnoticeable, tiny white streaks or specks in the enamel of the tooth.



Today, I brushed his teeth and it was successful!!! I was so worried he will push my hand and become agitated like what I normally witness to other babies and even from what I read from other forums. But my baby never fails to amaze us. I'm so proud of my baby! He enjoy and loves brushing his teeth. : D

See his teeth and how he holds his toothbrush? :P

1 comment :

Chris said...

this is what my kids used when they were babies!! :D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails