Sunday, May 24, 2009

Supplier Booking No 7 & 8

Oh yes, I know! I should start at No. 1 but Supplier 1 was 5 months ago. So just to keep up to date, i'll start with the latest booking. I'll promise to post flashback preps....just you wait. *wink*

Yey! Finally, we have our suppliers for:
  • Photobooth
  • souvenirs for the female entourage (Ninangs, MOH, Secondary sponsors and bride's maids
We booked them at Celebrations! (A Bridal Show & Special Events Expo) yesterday, May 23 at SMX Convention Center.

First, we had our 2nd food tasting with VS&F since they were one of the major suppliers for the Expo. We enjoyed the food yesterday than our first food tasting. Hehehe. Good thing our AE Val is so accommodating that even we were not really bound for food tasting, we had our share of it. I loved the food. We loved the food. It's yummy and FREE!!!! The first food tasting seems to be just So-So. A and I agreed to the fact that maybe on our first food tasting, we were simply overwhelmed with so many foods (naging Takaw-mata din kami). To be honest, now my worries about VS&F are fading away. Why? we got further discount from our AE on the our package, our requests were attended well and we (as in A & I and our AE) are click!!!

During the Expo, we had total of 7 photobooth shots plus one free shot from another photography supplier. More of free tasting of sweets, cakes, etc. Wedding preps are getting so much fun!!!

Nwei, let me close this entry by posting this. This is a very strong demand of my Moks. (Pabigyan na, minsan lang sya maging photogenic eh...hehehe)


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails