Sunday, January 23, 2011

Buntis 02 : Pretty in Purple

Exactly 16 weeks or 4 months and 2 days!!! Whew! I'm now on my 2nd trimester. Updates!

* Blood sugar - High. I'm on a special diet. No sweets, no fruits except for banana, apple and orange. Carbo intake - moderate.
* Scheduled Resting - After one week of reporting for work. I still experience those lower back pains in the evening. My OB advised to take my pill for a week and if symptoms persist, I will be put on a Modified bed rest. Prohibiting me to go to work and stay at home but not as strictly best rest as in On Bed 24x7. (No! No! NO!!! It's not as good as I thought it was)

I'm missing a lot of things that I normally do and enjoy. I can't go malling. I am only allowed to have a full walk of maximum 20mins then rest. I get so tired easily. I can't eat just anything I want to eat specially sweets! Plus! I can't go travel. We are scheduled to go to HK and Macau next month but have to put that off due to my condition. (A big SIGH)
Ofcourse I don't want to risk the baby again. He/She is more important above anything else.

Luckily I have my ever loving, supporting and caring hubby with me all the time. Word's can't express how thankful I am to have him around.

Sharing the most recent pictures I had. ^__^


Ate Vane & Marks's Wedding:
Taken when: Jan. 22, 2010
Congratulations & Best Wishes!!!

See that bump?! :P

With one of my best Pals. Have a safe flight going to NZ. Until our next meet. Love you Rhin! Mwah!

1 comment :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails