Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Buntis 08: Party! Party!!!

In 2 days time, I am officially full term!!! Yey!!! Entering my 37th week on Friday. Whew! (konti na lang, we will get to see and hold of our baby boy!) *super excited*

Last Monday, June 13, my friends and office mates threw a baby shower party for me. It was a short but very fun-filled celebration that we squeezed in during lunch break. The food was uber great and tasty. There were games as well where our boys participated willingly. Hilarious and exciting get together.

I will share more details on a separate entry. I want to back up my kwento with pictures. Still waiting for the pix from my office mate.

Well, as mentioned on my last entry on buntis moments, we have a name for our little one!!!

DIY gift boxes for the guests with yummy brownies inside! ^__^

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails