Friday, January 20, 2012

Baby's First Day Out

Date: Jan. 14, 2012
Event: Celebrating 32nd Wedding Anniversary of A's Parents
Where: Tagaytay
What: Apart from the anniversary, it is also Jared's first out of town trip.
Sorry, not being lazy but I have really little time to do this. I'm watching the last episode of My Binondo Girl! hahaha.
I need to update so let the pictures tell the story. :P


@ Ming's Garden

@ Ming's Garden

@ Ming's Garden

@ Ming's Garden

@ Ming's Garden with Tita Kat

Believe me, it was my FIL's (Father in Law) first time in Tagaytay. Can't blame him. He spent more years in Middle East.


Father and Son bonding moment via Zip Line

Jared is one camera addict. Look at him smiling and looking at the camera while all of us are not yet even ready.





Lasing sa Buko? Lunch @ RSM Lutong Bahay

Bungisngis ever!

Pa-sweet lang...

MIL & FIL: Still Happy and In love after 32 years of marriage

Me and My Spoon....as always. Jared behaves when we give him spoon and so we can enjoy our meal and eat peacefully

My favorite shot of the day.

Jared kissing me back

3 Generation of Tria. Hahaha...Jared you are one cute funny baby!

The Star of the Day are not the celebrants but this little man.
Getting rid of Mommy's shades. hahaha

Our crepes @ Cafe Breton, Tagaytay

Sealed with a kiss

Jared: "Lolo, I have something to tell you."

Jared: "Secret!" very naughty look....naku! may future ka anak. :P

Such a cutie on his hoodie

Dinner @ Carlos Pizza

 Simply happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails